Microsoft is one of the giants in computer field that has contributed the tech world with varieties of applications. Microsoft Office is one of the office suits that offer various applications that help you make work easier. Microsoft has also introduced other application like Outlook Express, which is widely accepted by the tech world. Among the different email applications, Outlook Express is widely used by techies. There are different functions offered by Outlook Express. The main function of this email application is to send and receive emails. It is possible to share the calendar with others. If you are a supervisor, you can share the calendar with the co- workers so that they can know about the upcoming meetings.
Let us check how to share the calendars in Outlook Express
- Click on “Start” button on your desktop and click on “All Programs”. You can select “Outlook Express”
- When Outlook Express gets opened, you can click on “Calendar” in the Navigation pane and click “Share My Calendar”.
- Now select “Add”. You will find a new dialog box with “Add Users”.
- You can give in the name of the person with whom you need to share the calendar. You can choose in “Type Name or Select from the List” box.
- Now select “Add”. You will find it under “Add Users” and select “OK”.
- You can give the name of the person that you have added in “Name” field.
- Now you can choose the type of permission that you can grant to the person with whom you are sharing the calendar. For that, you can select “Permission Level” list. If you want to give complete permission, you can choose “All”. If you are choosing the next permission, they will not have access to add, delete of view the items in the calendar.
- Now you can click on “OK”. Now the Outlook Express calendar can be shared by the other person.
If you have any queries with sharing calendar, you can refer Outlook Express Help option or you can also contact Outlook Express Help and Support team who can provide more assistance. You can follow the above instructions and give yourself a chance first. It is sure that you can definitely enjoy the different features offered by Outlook Express.
Hope you found this article useful.